Username:

Password:

Author Topic: Dimensions contest  (Read 353 times)

Offline Adomnae

• Administrator
Dimensions contest
« on: January 22, 2013, 04:22:29 PM »

First of all, I can't believe that I'm re-publishing that picture.

It is, however, truly a happy little thing. To keep my childhood memories of Bob Ross whole, I'll instead quote Trion's Hal Hanlin, Dimension Creator Extraordinaire, who so kindly has done all of the hard work:

Quote from: Hal Hanlin, DEC
I know that you've been having fun learning to create in Dimensions, putting in quiet little trees, maybe adding a stream that winds through some rocks. You've made a happy little place where you can relax when you're not beating kobolds with your brushes. Or maybe it's a monument to your guild killing Sicaron in a happy little accident? It could be anything, use your imagination.

More after these messages.

Welcome back. Trion is having a Joy of Dimensions contest! I'll show you mine if you sh... never mind, enough karma loss in this post already.

Share, visit, and vote until February 21 here. As far as I can tell, you need to use Facebook to participate (not sure that makes me happy, little or otherwise).

And don't forget to check out some of the dimensions that have been shared here, like The Teahouse and The Fiery Cauldron.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2013, 07:36:16 PM by Adomnae »

Offline emeraven

• Queen of Introductions
  • Administrator
  • Carp Cod and Koi
Re: Dimensions contest
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2013, 07:10:40 PM »
I am just going to give a little plug to a great creator on our server:

Rose Hall

It really has to be visited to be believed. Search for Rose Hall on Faeblight, its open to the public most days!
A Rose is a Storm caught in Amber

SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal
| DarkBreak by DzinerStudio
, modified to suit RiftRP.net. | Embedding by Aeva Media, © Wedge.
The audiovisual content, trademarks and related materials regarding the Rift: Planes of Telara game™ are owned by Trion Worlds, Inc. (and it's licensors, as applicable) and are used
with Trion's permission. All rights reserved.